On 16th March 2017 the victims of German Genocide, Ovaherero and Nama of Namibia, alongside their Legal Counsel Kenneth Mccallion, appeared for a pre-trial conference before Judge Swain in an open court in Manhattan New York, United States of America. However, Germany did not show up for the court hearing. Judge Swain ordered that a second complaint be issued against Germany in terms of the Hague Convention, giving Germany until 21st July 2017 for the next pre-trial conference.
- Nama and Herero Representatives Meet US Court Judge
- Full Stipend to study “Colonial Photographs from the Herero and Nama Genocide at Hamburg’s Ethnological Museum”
- Advocate Vekuii Rukoro Strongly Refutes Mr. Polenz’s Distortions About OvaHerero and Nama Reparation Claims
- Nama and OvaHerero People Take Germany to Court
- Press Release: First congress on Ovaherero and Nama genocides in Berlin